Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy Wednesday Worlds

Did Worlds tonight and as expected it was a low turn out. Joe Martin and Collegiate Nationals already took the big guns but the rain did not help. It was immediately Fred and I and after deciding to just ride Mr. Shanahan came flying by trying to break his hr record. He is a machine! It was actually great. My legs felt terrible and sitting behind him was a great way to get some speed without the effort. I pushed it on a couple of climbs and started to feel better. I am doing the Eagle Creek crit on Saturday which should be a good time. I decided not to venture to Arkansas for Joe Martin. After the sickness (as it will now be called) I was not feeling like it would be worth my time and energy if I was not feeling great. It should be a great weekend and the races are coming fast and furious now. I can't wait!


btw "Blacksheep" is a fantastic movie

No comments: