Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Race Update!!

Since my last feeble post I have done that bike racing thing a couple more times. The first time being the always fun Traditional Crit at Eagle Creek State Park. I attacked continuously from the gun until it was Chad Birdman ( I dont know how to spell his actual name) and Strock from Roadhouse. The three of us worked really well together until the attacks started flying with 3 laps to go. I was feeling great and covering the moves when with 2 to go I rounded a corner and my rear wheel fell out. The friggin skewer broke and cost me a shot at that illusive w. I managed to hang on for 4th but it was frustrating. To make it worse both Chad and Strock came up and told me that I was riding strong and probably would have taken it down. O well at least it was at an ABR race, but it still sucks when your equipment cost you a race. The most important thing is I am riding strong and feeling great, the W come!

Norton Commons update coming!

1 comment:

David said...

Nice blog, but where is the Lil Wayne music?