Monday, November 12, 2007

November Night Ride

Decided to go for a ride as the sun was going down. Just an easy 2 hrs. The sunset was incredible and I only saw 2-3 cars the entire time. At the end it began to rain and it is incredible that I was able to ride in the rain on November 12th and not be absolutely miserable. Who woulda thought?

I think it took a ride like this evening's to remind me why exactly I do it. Obviously the main reason is because I am a competitive son of a bitch who likes to make myself, but more importantly others suffer. However, I liked the reminder of how peaceful a solo ride could be. I love being able to ride away from everything and just chill with nothing but my bike and the open road. I have come to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing better. Tomorrow, the training continues............always with the ultimate goal in mind!

Here is the brand new machine that carried me........

No comments: