Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LOST

LOST


Getting lost is great, especially when it is with friends and teammates on a bike. It was supposed to be a chill 2 hr. ride. Well when you act like you know where you are to save face when you actually have no fucking clue then 9 times out of 10 you will get lost. We headed west and ended up looping and running into the same roads. The ride ended up being 3 hrs. Normally, I would be angry but it was a great time. The whole team was laughing and enjoying it the whole time. It was beyond dark and we were still 30 minutes from home and totally invisible to oncoming cars, which in retrospect was probably pretty dangerous.

The moral of the story is that anything can be fun when you are surrounded by friends. It was one of the best rides I have ever been on. We are some adventurous mothafuckas which is a far cry from my previous team. I am totally enjoying the ride more than I ever thought I would and I know that this journey will culminate in success.

P.S. If only THE beefcake was here!

No comments: