Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Winter Update

It has been a while since my last update for no reason other than the fact that there is nothing exciting to report on. After the cross season I took a much needed break before hitting the pavement to get ready for the road season. Unfortunately I have been spending more time on the terrbile trainer than actually riding outdoors due to the cold temps and limited hours of daylight. All in all though it has not been to bad. Hubbell has hooked me up with an awesome training plan that I am confident will have me ready to tear up the 2010 road season. I am very excited for the upcoming season. We have assembled quite the squad at NUVO. I love riding with all the guys and I expect big things. Can not wait to get started. See everyone on the road!

More importantly the Superbowl is this weekend....GO HORSE! I am also planning on venturing up to Marian for the last indoor TT (hopefully I can go deep in the pain cave!)

No comments: