Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm Back! (and very bored)

First off, all of you faithful readers I know it has been a very long time. This affects some of you personally I know, especially Mr. Gaz. Now that there is a new title to this blog it obviously means that your PS3 alias is no longer valid, sorry.

Since the last post, I had knee surgery, won little 5, and switched from the MOB to Nuvo. I have been racing a decent amount and have got a taste of what it is like to race with bigger dogs than the ones who show up to races in Indiana. Haven't gotten a "W" yet but have a couple decent results with big hopes for the rest of the summer. I just hope that my 4th of July festivities did not damage my fitness too much. I should be fine as long as I keep the mullet, granted it is not as Euro as Mr. Knapps but I am working on it. I am heading to Louisville this weekend for a couple of crits, one of which is an NRC event. It just sucks that I don't get to compete with the big boys since it is only a Pro/1 event. I am still a lowly "2" and need just a few more results to get that to the one. Whatever, why my friends are out suffering against the likes of Toyota United I will be on the sidelines as an interested spectator. Also, since my race is 2/3 event it is a great chance for a good result, maybe even that coveted "W", and some decent bank.

No comments: